Don’t miss Live Stage In between visiting the Expo floor and attending events and workshops on NADA show 2023. A major hub for attendees to gather and view dynamic panel discussions, interviews and session previews. This live broadcast studio located in Lobby D features quick 30-minute segments with engaging hosts, acclaimed speakers, automaker execs and industry experts discussing on various topics like.
- Workforce diversity/inclusion
- Electric vehicles
- Digital, TV and print marketing
- Women Driving Auto Retail
- Technician recruitment
- NADA workshop previews
- Latest regulations affecting dealerships
- NADA Century Award recipients
In First-ever NADA Pitch Competition Up to 20 exhibitors will compete in a “Shark Tank”-like. With less than two minutes before a panel of judges, entrants will showcase their new products/services in what will be a fast-paced, informal, light-hearted and fun session. The competition will take place at Live Stage on Friday, January 27, with the winner given a full 30 minutes to present their wares on Saturday, January 28.
Other exciting events happening throughout the Show at Live Stage include various announcements:
- Women Driving Auto Retail video contest winner
- New initiative between NADA and the National Urban League
- NADA Economic Forecast
- Assurant’s donation to the NADA Foundation to support workforce development
- Preview of NADA Show 2024 and other upcoming events
Car values nada always provides updated news related to auto industry on regular basis. This News update taken from NADA Headlines from NADA.org.